CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

;)


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

O-R-I-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N W-E-E-K ?

hello guys..
how's holidays been treating u?
AZIEY
here.. ;)

well as we know, we'll be entering our 2nd year this coming july.. oh god, i wonder how fast time fle w by.. pffftttt!! but, this is not my concern currently.. what concerns me is our orientation week, neither UM's (Minggu Mesra Siswa) nor our faculty's having (with cool smocking JKO huh).. LOL!!

i was reading an article entitled "Minggu Suaikenal Universiti Perlu Reformasi" written by Dr Mohd Noor Yazid on his view of our orientation week, the one we're having in IPTAs.. whether it's working accordingly or sadly not.. he's the Pensyarah Kanan, Sekolah Sains Sosial, Universiti Malaysia Sabah..

i found that the article is a brilliant opinion.. it might give some fresh impression to the upcoming JKOs and PMs from our batchmate,i thought so.. ;D

here's the link : http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Tuesday/Rencana/20080616231503/Article/index_html

0 comments: