CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

;)


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hello friends...

Good day,everybody...
How's hols? Sedar tak sedar, we have less than a month before we become 2nd year students....Cool,a senior already...Ha2...Though I'm sure most of these juniors are bigger,n taller than me.. ;)

As you can see, I change the template of the blog...again...yeah..again..after several changes were made...Izzat,hope you don't mind I pick up this layout.No hard feelings,rite? I think this green colour(which you once choose,nyway) is much better..The colour...It looks brighter, and energetic, giving a breath to this "not so" active and interacitive blog.Hu2(I need to admit that)

I guess right when nex sem is on, this site will be HOTTER,more VISITORS and RESPONSES as this site works more than just a medium for us to change opinion n thoughts.Those announcements of important dates, current topic and also "exam results" are EXTREMELY HELPFUL.

Thanx Fendy for the post of the date of registration.Though 9th is actually for seniors, at least it reminds me that we need to register subjects this sem.Ha2..I almost forget about it.Thanx again Fendy.

OK,guys.Let's make something for this blog.Perhaps, a topic on what's your prediction on how our juniors looks like nex sem? Kind,nice, or rude?Or any other words which suit more on your prediction? ;)

I also change the pix for the front of the blog. If you want it for wallpaper or feel like keeping it(if you want to), go to www.amanphoto.blogspot.com ya....


ok,stop here, I think. See you guys soon nex sem. ;)

Yazman

0 comments: